Changelog / History / Updates
Maian Cube release history is shown below. If a new version is in progress, information will be shown below, beneath the changelog:
[+] Added [*] Updated [-] Bug Fix
Version 3.0 (29/05/2019):
[+] Added batch delete operations to all admin list screens
[+] Added control links on admin popup action messages for quicker navigation
[+] Added license search option to accounts admin area to enable buyers to search licenses
[+] Added option to restrict the amount of times a product license or property can be updated
[*] Brand new admin CP
[*] Brand new user portal CP
[*] Min PHP version required to run Maian Cube is now 5.5 or higher
[*] On buyer profile update, if nothing has changed, no email notifications are sent and no timeline is written
[*] Password reset updated to be more ambiguous for security. User can now choose new pass, rather than being emailed a password.
[*] Password storage updated to use PHP`s password bcrypt API. All passwords must be reset.
[*] Updated Font Awesome icons/vector library (5.7.1)
[*] Updated PHPMailer to latest stable release (6.0.7)
[*] Updated admin list screens to use stupid table JS plugin for quick table sorting
[*] Updated buyer license edit to only write timeline if something was changed
Version 2.3 (01/06/2017):
[+] Added support for PHP7.1
[*] PHPMailer class updated to latest stable release (5.2.23)
Version 2.2 (03/02/2017):
[*] Updated PHPMailer class to v5.2.21
[-] Added missing "Add Product to Account" document file.
[-] Fixed bug where admin email notifications via the api were sent to the buyer
[-] Fixed language issue that caused ajax responses not to complete for some admin operations
[-] Fixed pagination button text error on entry log page
[-] Fixed several broken links in documentation
Version 2.1 (13/08/2016):
[+] Added support for PHP7
[-] Fixed database backup issue when database name was in uppercase characters
[-] Fixed installer bug for database with hyphens in name
[-] On admin backup page, last updated date was showing incorrectly as creation date
Version 2.0 (14/10/2015):
[+] API log can now log all POST data sent (except api key) if enabled. Useful for debugging.
[+] Added admin entry log to log time / date / IP of admin users
[+] Added admin staff option. You can now add additional admin users to manage licenses
[+] Added option for users to be able to edit license data. This is optional.
[+] Added option to show latest products and licenses on account dashboard
[+] Added page management system to easily add new pages
[+] Added view option to admin and account areas to quickly view all license parameters
[+] Added white label license. Market and sell the product as your own.
[+] Admin notes can now be added against licenses
[+] Brand new responsive HTML5 system via Twitter Bootstrap
[+] Timeline can now be searched by date range
[+] Timeline entries now added when admin adds products and licenses to account
[+] Updated API for remote license creation only. Useful if you want to your own application to handle all ops.
[*] 7 day license restriction removed for free version.
[*] API response can now be http headers (default) or JSON. See docs.
[*] Added smtp security option, from name, from email and other address option
[*] Deprecated MySQL functions removed and replaced with MySQLi
[*] Emails now plain text and HTML by default
[*] Removed PHP mail function, SMTP now required
[*] Sale data can now have purchase date updated as well as license amounts
[*] Templates now theme based system for frontend.
[*] Trial license removed, restrictions imposed on products & licenses for free version
[*] Updated input validation to parse property keys beginning with numeric values. See input validation docs.
[*] When creating license, email attachment has been removed, license must be downloaded from account area
[*] When generating a license in admin you can now load all values from existing product, not just passphrase
[*] When updating password in account profile, existing password must also be entered for security
[*] Removed ioncube encryption system (now only required for license generation)
Version 1.0 (29/07/2012):
[+] v1.0 Released
Latest Version - v3.1 - Coming Soon
The next release is being prepared. Here`s what new:
New in v3.1
- Added more controls to admin WYSIWYG editor including image, media, link, colour and formatting options
- Added official support for PHP7.4*
- Added support for the PHP mail function
- Improvements to error and exception handling
- Security enhancements and layout alterations
- Added year switcher for admin dashboard graph to see stats for selected years
- Added official support for PHP8.0*
- Added http/https protocol option for base path to prevent mod_security issues
Updated or Removed
- Updated PHPMailer to latest stable release (6.4.0)
- Documentation updated. 404 links removed or updated and typos fixed.
- Updated chartist jQuery plugin (0.11.4)
- Updated sortable jQuery plugin (1.10.2)
- Updated Ioncube loader wizard PHP file (located in docs/ioncube) folder.
- Updated Bootstrap library (3.4.1)
- Update trumbowyg jquery plugin (2.21.0)
- Import, export and licence download routines now use the system temporary folder. This is auto cleared by the garbage collector and is used for better performance.
- Security enhancement. Backup folder path must explicitly be set in admin CP now for security.
- Added fix for servers running MySQL in strict mode which caused certain queries and installer to fail
Last updated: 7 April 2021
Release Date: Coming Soon
Please do not contact me about the release date, thank you.
If you would like to be notified when Maian Cube is updated, please subscribe to the RSS feed. Thank you.
Why Not Give The Free Version of Maian Cube a Try Today?
Click the button to be taken to the download page.